Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tomorrow 14wks

Tomorrow I will be 14wks! YAYAYAYAY! Makes me relieved and with each day that passes I become more comfortable. I feel the baby now, not every evening, but I would say about 4-5 nights out of the week. I have always have felt early movement. Still dealing with morning sickness and I try to stick to what I know that won't upset my stomach but sometimes that doesn't work either. I'm tired of saltine crackers.

Kari will be cycling with her IF's this next week, starting her journey which is very exciting. She has thought about this choice of TSing for a very long time, things have really came together. I seriously doubt that they will have any issues. So, sending lots of positive vibes!

Watching the Olympics, which I love the whole grander of the whole thing. All nations coming together with the best of the world's athlete's is simply amazing. Opening ceremonies were beautiful, loved the opening drumming and how the lit the torch. Had my DD sit down with and watch it with us, explain the history to her and why they do the things they do. We all waited for USA athletes enter the stadium, it was fun to watch. We watched some Equestrians, rowing, fencing (USA women took gold, silver and bronze already) and some beach volleyball. This only happens every four years, gotta watch it.

Alright, alright, going to attempt to attach our last u/s pics that I never did. The bean was sucking its thumb with it's other arm over it's head and just bouncing all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the milestone, Sarah!! I'm pulling for Kari and the guys too! I just love Matt & Ray. I'm so happy to see them working with Kari. You have me craving Olive Garden now and I'm not even pregnant. Love ya, girl!