A lot has been going on here. Some I can not talk about and some I can. No surrogacy news, so don't ask. When I know more you will! Just have to wait and see...
Our red Tahoe truck engine caught fire. When the fire extinguisher was empty, a hose was grabbed to put out the fire. Geico, our auto insurance is refusing to pay the claim on the engine because the mechanic can not say for sure if the water was there before the fire! We drove to where it was being worked on, our engine timing was slightly off and some other minor stuff was being worked on. When Harvey turned over the engine, it lit up on fire. Bastards, Geico. So we are appealing their final claim results. I don't know what to do at this point. That was truck was paid off..... So we wait.
I spoke to Jessica, our daughter today for an hour and a half. Which was so nice. I miss her terribly. She starts college on 8/28, moves into her dorm room on 8/23. Sounds like she has a lot in common with the gal she is sharing her room with. I am really happy for her, I hope this is a really positive experience for her. More taste of freedom.
I turned 39 on 7/22! I would really want to get out of town but have no idea what to do. I would love to go up in the mountains and do some shooting or catch a quite fishing hole somewhere. I have to play that by ear, in the higher elevations it is cooler, so we will have to see.
It's like my verbal edit button broke or something. A lot of times when something happens annoying you just shake your head and let it go. For me, not lately! Big ass white Ford Expedition chick couldn't park the truck straight to save her life! She was so crooked I couldn't back up my little PT Cruiser, her back tire was touching the inside of my white line. So without thinking, I walked up to her and told her she was crooked I wasn't able to back up and if she can F'in park that POS then she shouldn't have bought it! Bigger isn't better! And, yes, I know it was petty....but instead of driving forward where that spot was available so I was able to drive out, I waited for her big ass to back out ever so slowly, then I drove forward and away!

No comments:
Post a Comment