I am not an evil Mom, I swear... but can I just say right now that I am so thankful that Joseph has his very last baseball game Saturday night?!! He is on two leagues, one starting in March-June and this current one is June-July this year, it's a short season of eight weeks. I am really baseball'd out. Totally.
Harvey, my hubby has weighed himself and it is official, he has lost 245lbs to date! YES, 2-4-5 POUNDS all by himself! No diets, not really exercising just cut back on the garbage added more water and switched over to diet soda! He is 6,4 and now weights 280lbs! Wow. I think he is skinner now than when we met for the first time.
Jessica starts college at the end of August, she most of the things she needs for her dorm room. She did tell me about how she was able to get a mini-fridge, coffee pot, new sheets, new comforter, new towels and now she needs storage bins, more towels and more school supplies! My Mom and I will go shopping for her and make sure she is covered.
I miss my Rocky. My sweet old man dog who passed this last November. Since the 4th of July just passed Harv and I were talking how Rocky hated the fireworks and would be scared of the loud noises. When I updated my digital photo frame a couple of weeks ago I did put back some of his photos and it makes me just really miss him a lot. I miss his fuzzy black fur and his beautiful brown eyes.
However, I don't miss all of the housework he created.
Harvey applied too two more local county jobs here in Modesto~ they apply with his degree he has. Changing careers in your 40's isn't easy. So we will just see. Car business is just so unstable, even though he has been at his job now for five years I believe now... But still, it's time for him to move on!
Joseph will be in 6th GATE class again this year. Last year he had a rough start and it took him a couple of months acclimate to the new academic standards the expected. Joseph ended up doing well and got good grades but it was hard for him. This summer I have asked him to read some books, do book reports on them in hopes it will jump start his reading that I know will be required of him. School starts for them very soon, too soon! Crazy SOON! Urgh~ Is Joseph ready? YES, he loves school! I am so thankful.
My birthday was Monday and it was beautiful! I was able to go out to see Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D and it was really fun to watch! We then went out to Red Robin and had my favorite waiter. I received flowers from Kiara (my fourth surrogacy) and Orchids from Laura (fifth surrogacy). Ellie and Lillie posted a video on my FB wall "Happy Birthday Sarah" which was super sweet. Hubby got me flowers, balloons, vanilla cake and a 9inch Nook. I feel very loved. I heard from all of my family which was special. However I did talk to Sophia (my latest surrogacy)...
Hello to the beautiful Ellie and her sister Lillie at their dance recital this last week! These are my second and third surrogacy's! They are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!
This picture is for my son Joseph, this is the kind of stuff he pulls on me!!! I mean, really... How can I get mad at that!? It does however, drive me insane! :)
This picture is dedicated to my husband. This is his humor all of the way!!!! Love you Babe!
This is how I feel sometimes. Lately especially. Just running...hoping something works out!
****MORE developing news to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment