Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feel Awful

Between this small annoying head cold I also have a lovely yeast infection and today, I have a very sour stomach that isn't allowing me to do any housework! I was able to clean the kitchen, mop and water the lawn and that was it. I feel awful. I have a great couple of weeks, so have three bad day's isn't terrible, not that they were bad...today is though.

Spoke to Jason yesterday and Ellie is RUNNING!!! Get your tennis shoes on guys... Too funny. Jesse sent me some text pictures of Ellie running, it was great. She is doing so well and know that I am preggos with her little sister or brother is exciting, knowing that they will have each other is comforting. Although there will be those times of "stop touching me or don't talk to me" while bedroom doors are slamming, wouldn't have it any other way! Typical siblings.

Jessica started 8th grade this past Monday, which is GREAT! I am so happy for her and she is SO excited. We went out shopping and she is VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO SHOP WITH! She is extremely picky. So this Christmas she will be getting a gift card to the mall for her new clothes. We were able to find two outfits (Yeah Kholes) which is HUGE considering it took us two days to find two outfits (she got plenty of other new clothes over summer). I got her the backpack she wanted, so she is set with everyone's school supplies. Now... She has tried out for the school play already, Hansel and Gretal and we will know next Friday what part she will play. YAY! Exciting....

My OB appt is next week, OB said he won't be doing a u/s check, but at our 20wk appt. DARN! I know Jesse is dying to know what this little critter is.

Hugs to everyone, I am going into the bathroom now and think about throwing up. So far I have had to run to the bathroom three times today. Urgh.

OH...and quitely saying good luck vibes to Kari and her IF's.... woohoo...

No comments: