Monday, August 4, 2008

Feeling

Have not been sleeping well, I wake up every couple of hours. I cut out almost all caffeine, take warm baths before bed, read and I am still finding hard to "shut off". I wake up tired. I cry at a drop of hat, very very emotional. I hate it when people see me cry, it's a pet peeve I have I guess. I was sitting in McD's today eating a salad while Joe played, I was reading a Readers Digest (One of my favorite things) and it was EVERYTHING I had to not to cry.

Right now I am watching on HBO, a documentary about four Iraqi teenage boys who live "everyday" lives in Iraq. Living with everyday bombings, sounds of helicopters, daily shootings/kidnappings in your own neighborhood. I wanted to cry for them. This docu happened during the Saddam Hussein trail, and while his verdict was read. Everyone was happy to see him sentenced to death and said he deserved more. When he was hung, again everyone said he got off too easy. One of these boys were really commenting on the whole situation and said Saddam offered two things, security and killings. I just can not imagine living in a situation like that, being so oppressed.

I have the cold feet and being hot thing going on at the moment, which is annoying as hell. Socks on my feet while I am steaming hot? Doesn't make any sense. I guess I am in a whiny, bitchy mood. Told Harv it was his night to figure out dinner. Yesterday I made two wonderful apple pies, one is left! **Sorry Jesse, I made you your sugar free Cinnamon Cake and forgot to give it to you while you were down. I owe you some... Or a sugar free apple pie if your one for pie... OR if your really nice, I can do both next time I see you!

Ellie has a new kittie, it's name is Boots because it has white socks. Its cute, can not wait to them interact together. We need to go down their soon and see everyone, take a dip in their pool sounds heavenly! It was great seeing everyone again.

No comments: