Saturday, August 11, 2012

Signs

Well, my English class is done, finally. It was nothing short of brutal. I do not know what kind of grade I got yet, grades will not be posted until mid-next week sometime. It took me a couple of days to learn how to relax again, for once, I didn't have mountains of homework to do, or a huge essay to write. 

Today, I went out to go shopping~ shocking! I got some books at our local used bookstore and stopped by Hobby Lobby. They had a bunch of their "Harvest" decor 40% off so I helped myself to some of it. They also have all of their Christmas stuff out!!! I am heaven! I love anything Christmas, so it was so much fun to look at everything. I bought myself a bow maker, so this year, I hope to have some really pretty packages under our tree.

I am 14wks 1 day today and I am feeling good. No more morning sickness, I had it very mild anyhow. Energy is coming back which I really appreciate. Crazy dreams about zombies, Hubby and I are always shooting them, running from them or blowing them up. It's a theme, obviously. Time to look up, "Zombies" in my dream dictionary. Next OB appt is next Thursday!

I have also been running across the same numbers everywhere, "999" or "888". I checked out at Wally world two different times, with different items and both times it has come up with $9.99. What are the odds?? I checked out of a restaurant and my bill was $8.88. Then I play Dragon City on FB, and my total gold was $999,888. So, I am a believer in signs and since all of these coincidental numbers happened within a span of a week, I looked them up. Because of the numbers where is succession, they basically mean I am on the right path, good things to come in all area's of my life and a change is coming. Hum, makes you think!

So, speaking of changes, Harv received a second notice from his job application in N. Oregon. His application has met all of the educational and experience requirements and his application has been moved onto the next level. They said to expect to hear from them in a couple of weeks. So exciting. This job is for some type of child custody assistant supervisor or something like that. We are hopeful.

For My Puppy Chip, who has been driving me crazy lately!

No comments: