Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Is the week over yet?


Looks like my IP's have decided to be content with pictures, emails and phone calls. They are based in the South and have chosen not to fly out for any of the appointments. I gently inquired if their job's won't let them have the time off or if it was the fact they were saving the time. Then I thought maybe it was a money thing, but they confirmed that it was none of those things. So, I don't know. I offered to come to them and they "respectfully declined" and said they were content on our communication so far.  They said it was a sweet offer but they are just waiting to come out about 7-10 days before my due date and we spend time with me then. 

I am just at a complete loss. My heart is broken and this is not how I envisioned my surrogate journey with them nor was this what we discussed in beginning. Just don't know what to think. I was really looking forward to seeing them during the pregnancy, visiting with my OB and get to experience my preggo belly. *Sigh, I am sad.

No comments: