Friday, 10/7 is my 11th wedding anniversary. Last year I was pregnant and wasn't feeling great so it was hard to go out and do something. Harv has it off, Joe is off of school and Hannah is home, she has offered to babysit! So...we need to figure out something to do.
Best Wedding Memory: My Cake, it was beautiful. We preordered a wedding package through a place in Lake Tahoe that combined the ceremony with a hotel room. I preordered my cake with very specific details and asked the bakery to really get creative with it and they did. Beautiful purple details on it with doves and hearts....
Worst Wedding Memory: Ummm...there was a lot! Urgh. My worst, would be forgetting my whole undergarment that sucked me up and lifted the "ladies".... so I had to wear my dress without and it just didn't fit right. Also, no hot water that morning..... so that was lovely. Photographer wasn't the nicest person....
Best Married Memory: No one specific memory... But it has all felt different being married. YES HARVEY....IT DOES FEEL DIFFERENT! Anyhow, getting pregnant with Joe was very traumatic. I honestly didn't know at first if I was going to keep him, it wasn't a planned pregnancy. But when I did decide to keep him it was really hard for Harvey because he was scared that it would hurt his relationship with his current sons. It didn't...at all... it brought us ALL closer! Joe is our glue in the family, everyone just seems to drift towards us because of Joe. It is also different because now I am not alone. I have a true life mate, he is my best friend. I feel very fortunate to have him in my life and so thankful our paths crossed.
Worst Married Memory: Just briefly mentioned about Joe being an unplanned pregnancy that sent both Harv and I into a tail spin. That was a hard couple of weeks. But it all turned out very well!!!!
Happy Anniversary Harvey. I truly love and thankful for everything you are in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment