In last couple of months I have realized that I have some issues over my last journey. It is something I held extremely private and have chosen not to talk about in depth with the exception of a few people. No outright problems arose during the journey except for communication which still extends into today, so to speak. Some casual comments were made to made realize some things about my journey from my IPs came into light that were hurtful along with some actions that have gravely hurt me emotionally.
Joyous things have happened in the last couple of months that I will focus on however such as seeing Kiara (Key-ara) who is now three for the weekend! She is stunning, open with me, likes me being around me, cuddly, engaged me and knows who I am! Such a beautiful visit, her Dads where wonderful and their friends and family where wonderful. Wonderful everything about that visit!
Jessica graduated from High School! Yea! There was drama, always is.... Harvey and I, our feelings were very hurt that we were not verbally recognized in one of ceremonies, only her Dad and Step Mom were. That was unbelievably hurtful. I was visibly upset, she however gave me a symbolic rose and gave me a hug during the ceremony...but.... I felt it was an afterthought, Harvey says it was sincere. She was very happy that we were their with her in Idaho and spent time with us. She even stood up to her Dad and stepmom regarding me which made him come back at me and text viciously at me. Whatever, I didn't even dignify him with a response. It is just completely useless with him. Idaho however was wonderful, beautiful everything... and after I am done with surrogacy....it is a strong possibility we are moving there.
Harvey is still going through the interview process here in Modesto.... so we just wait.... For me, it is getting really hard. I am getting to the point that I am beginning to feel anger towards him. I know that is unfair of me. I know that he trying. To me, it sounds like he is doing everything right but nothing is panning out. It has been 14mnths, countless job interviews and nothing has worked out. So emotionally, I am beginning to really struggle with this.


No comments:
Post a Comment