Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just not good enough.

Well, AF arrived, it came really early in fact and after having a craptastic week end, having AF arrive early just really put the cherry on top of my melting sundae. This cycle is booked and I go up to my IPs on Mother's Day. I have mixed feelings on this cycle. What if having perfect timing isn't enough? IP's were naturally really disappointed.

I have not talked to Jessica since this last Saturday and her Prom. She did text me late last night letting me know more pictures were posted on FB. Her Dad and I spoke this last Sunday and Monday about what is going on with her. Which is just so frustrating because she is taking everything I say and twisting it around...so she is mad at me.... and not talking me.... therefore not allowing me to explain to her that some of things she is thinking are incorrect/twisting around and/or assuming. I remember when I was 17 and I thought my Mother was THE stupidest person on-the-earth, didn't know anything and I didn't want to take the time to talk to her. I don't plan to call her for a couple more days. We'll see if she will pick up. I know I am fighting against everything over there. I am sure there isn't any "You really need to call your Mom" conversations going on over there.... 


More Pictures of my beautiful Daughter Jessica, I wish things were easier for you.





No comments: