Jesse called me (One my Intended Fathers) and said Ellie (my surro daughter born last Oct) was going to be a Kangaroo for Halloween! How CUTE IS THAT!!?! He text'd me a couple of pictures and she looked very very sweet. It is really exciting to me that she is going to be a big sister to this baby boy I am carrying. Wow, I am carrying a BOY! LOL... My picture extensions are in the wrong file format so I will try to post ultra sound pics soon folks.
Joe is doing very well in school, he has already had picture day and pajama day. He is now officially reading on a very regular basis without help and as usual math for him comes as second nature. They are working on hand/eye coordination and doing a lot of exercises with cutting things out, I have a very sweet rainbow heart on my refrigerator.
One of my friends, T, in which I just found out that she is going through a divorce. Which was very surprising because I thought they were doing okay. I sincerely hope she remains to be okay, keep T in your thoughts for those who know her from SMO. Hang In there Hun!
I hope Kari gets her beta orders today, waiting on pins and needles for her to see how pregnant she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment